Are you looking for top-notch editing services at affordable rates? Do you want to present more polished prose? Yes? Then give My Passion’s Pen a try.
We offer all levels of editing, in addition to outlining and ghostwriting. Visit What We Do for more details.
I’m Daphne, captain of this ship, and here’s a little about me:
- Chicago Manual of Style devotee;
- Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary user;
- Consummate student, teacher, and researcher;
- Former film/TV production student;
- Technologically savvy from 20 years of working in educational technology in various capacities: applications trainer, secretary, proofreader, technical writer, etc.
- Honest, objective, and firm in my critiquing, but I’m not rigid;
- I don’t subscribe to genres–just tell your story;
- Character development is paramount to a good story: know who you’re writing.
If you’d like me to review your work (no first drafts or brain dumps), please fill out the form below to request a sample edit. If accepted, I will provide you with a quote (payments made through PayPal) and project timeline. All genres and subjects will be considered, although I’d prefer no hardcore erotica, thank you.
Wow! This is awesome! You are tough and strict with that red pen, but you know definitely what you’re doing! Love this site and the things you do!
LikeLiked by 1 person