Are you looking for top-notch editing services at affordable rates? Do you want to present more polished prose? Yes? Then give My Passion’s Pen a try. We’re a young service with connections to resources that can help you on your publishing journey.
This website will grow to include writing and publishing resources, a forum to showcase My Passion’s Pen’s colleagues and authors, industry news, and a crop of affiliates to create a full-service experience for the writing community. Subscribe to this site for updates.
I’m Daphne, captain of this ship. Here’s a little about me:
- Chicago Manual of Style devotee;
- Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary user;
- Consummate student, teacher, and researcher;
- Former film/TV production student;
- Technologically savvy from 15 years of working in education in various capacities: applications trainer, secretary, proofreader, technical writer, etc.
- Honest, objective, and firm in my critiquing, but I’m not rigid;
- I don’t subscribe to genres, just tell your story;
- Character development is paramount to a good story: know who you’re writing;
- Currently, I’m working with a couple of indie romance authors (one will be published summer 2014).
If you’d like me to review your work (no first drafts or brain dumps), please fill out the form below to request an assessment. If accepted, I will provide you with a quote (payments made through PayPal) and project timeline. All genres and subjects will be considered, although I’d prefer no hardcore erotica, thank you.