Are you looking for top-notch editing services at affordable rates? Do you want to present more polished prose? Yes? Then give My Passion’s Pen a try.
We offer all levels of editing, in addition to outlining and ghostwriting. Visit What We Do for more details.
I’m Daphne, captain of this ship, and here’s a little about me:
- Chicago Manual of Style devotee;
- Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary user;
- Consummate student, teacher, and researcher;
- Former film/TV production student;
- Technologically savvy from 15 years of working in education in various capacities: applications trainer, secretary, proofreader, technical writer, etc.
- Honest, objective, and firm in my critiquing, but I’m not rigid;
- I don’t subscribe to genres, just tell your story;
- Character development is paramount to a good story: know who you’re writing;
If you’d like me to review your work (no first drafts or brain dumps), please fill out the form below to request a sample edit. If accepted, I will provide you with a quote (payments made through PayPal) and project timeline. All genres and subjects will be considered, although I’d prefer no hardcore erotica, thank you.